Going Home Cremations
Helping Families in Florida for Over 20 Years.
You can count on Going Home Cremation Services to be here during your time of need. We provide Value, Integrity, and Dignity with the highest level of care. Serving Serving Bonita Springs,
Tierre Verde, Naples, Port Charlotte, St Pete Beach, Sun City, Sarasota, Bradenton & Fort Myers / Lehigh Acres Florida
Compassion Is At The Heart Of Our Care
AFFORDABLE CREMATION FOR YOU
Affordable Cremation & Dignified Care
We have locations in St Petersburg, Ft.Myers and Sarasota
We’ve been in the funeral home & cremation care industry for over 20 years, so we understand how difficult it is to lose a loved one. We always strive to go the extra mile by providing comfort and understanding to everyone who who we work with. For us, providing your cremation services is much more than a business transaction. It is a deeply emotional time for everyone involved and we’re here for you. Compassion Is At The Heart Of Our Care
Ask our staff for more information on Veterans Cremation Benefits.
Through the Veterans Administration, veterans You may be eligible for the following benefits:
- $300 reimbursement towards your cremation service
- Free headstones or markers in granite, marble or bronze
- Presidential Memorial Certificates
See our Veterans Benefits Page for more information.
When you are going through this very difficult time and mourning the loss of your loved one, driving across town to sign legal forms is the last thing you need to do. We will transport your loved one into our care, handle all of the cremation arrangements and paperwork and return your loved one’s cremated remains back to you anywhere in the U.S. without you leaving your home.
6 simple steps.
1. Call us 24/7 to make arrangements. We will provide everything you need so that when death occurs you are prepared. We will email you all necessary paperwork for you to sign and fill out. If you need it, we will fill out the forms with you over the phone. All you have to do is fax or scan them back to us. We will help you every step of the way.
2. At the time of
3. Your loved one stays in our care while we get the death certificate signed by the doctor, registered and approved for cremation. We do
this as quickly as possible, usually within 3-5 business days.
4. The cremation is performed by our first-class
an urn from our website. There is a $100 discount off any urn when purchased with a package. We will place your loved one’s ashes in the urn.
6. Choose where you want the cremated remains to be shipped or pick them up from our 3 crematories in the SW. Florida area.
At Going Home Cremations, we know that other places may treat you like just another customer, but with the personalized attention we provide our clients, you leave knowing we care. We provide the same services for simple cremation that all funeral homes provide without the large overhead costs. We are a Direct Cremation Facility that will treat your family as if you are spending funeral home prices.
We provide Affordable Cremation Services in Florida without the big corporate funeral home prices.